I'm about 95% moved-in at my new apartment. It was a very painless process since my friend Cody managed to recruit a large group (7-10) people to help me. The entire group made two trips today and I've only got about 3 boxes and a few bags and odds and ends over at the dorm. HOORAY for awesome people. I should be done and all cleaned up with my old dorm room by noon-ish tomorrow (or today, I guess). Getting this apartment together is a different story. Oh wells, as long as I'm all settled by the time the semester starts, I'll be happy. And I promised to cook dinner for everyone who helps with the move. I need to make a list 'cuz it's going to be a huge party. But that's okay cuz I like huge parties. And cooking. I'm already trying to figure out what I wanna cook.
Anyway, I'm going to say good night for now since I still have much moving around to deal with tomorrow. YESSS.
Blessings everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment