11/01/2008

At the beginning...

I am currently at a very interesting crossroads in my life. I am a young adult, about to graduate from a Masters program and I have no idea what is in store for my future.

My walk with God so far has taught me to see things one step at a time. A couple of years ago, I would have been terrified that I don't have that big picture, 10-15-year-plan that some people have. But I have since learned that God usually reveals things to me as I go along. When I was a senior in college, I felt called to attend seminary, a two year journey. Now that the seminary journey is almost over, I need to start looking to what could possibly be next. I think that's the real reason for this blog. So much of my seminary discernment happened external to myself, among a community of fellow Christians whose intimacy with me and with God allowed them to speak into my life and help me in making this decision. This blog won't be exactly like that, but I think it'll serve a similar purpose.

I thank you in advance for sharing in this journey with me, for the prayers you may be inspired to say on my behalf and for the words you may be led to share to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment